On 30 October 2010 07:50, Andrew Godwin <and...@aeracode.org> wrote:

>  It's working fine for me on my freshly-updated 1.2.X branch - did you make
> sure the caches were clear, etc, etc?

Yes, and I'd experienced it on several different
servers/projects/client-machines. Yet I've just tested it on a new project
also, and it seems to be fine, as you say. I've discovered that in one of
the projects someone had set up a
"templates/admin/prepopulated_fields_js.html" template (why?!) which
contained the old javascript join code! No idea what the cause was on the
other projects, but I'm guessing the core code is fine; sorry for the
confusion.