Hi all.

The new patch is attached to ticket (see
http://code.djangoproject.com/attachment/ticket/12816/render_shortcut.6.diff?format=raw
). Docs are cumbersome (and incomplete), and a couple of middleware
tests are missing.

1) Template response middleware is introduced. It is applied only for
response instances that can be baked.
2) Exception is raised on content access or iteration for unbaked
response.
3) 'force_bake' method is removed. 'bake' now behaves like old
'force_bake'.
4) Test client fixes are no longer needed and they are removed.
5) Some docs are added.

Am we in hurry to get 'render' shortcut into 1.3 alpha 1 or it can be
added later?