On Mon, 2010-11-08 at 06:14 -0800, Carl Meyer wrote:

> In general, contrib.comments includes defaults for all the templates
> it needs, which suggests this one ought to be included too. On the
> other hand, contrib.auth doesn't include default templates for the
> email it sends for password-reset.

Actually there is a template for it.  It's found in
django/contrib/admin/templates/registration/ and it's called
password_reset_email.html - even though it doesn't contain any HTML. I
have a truly marvellous explanation for these facts, but this e-mail is
too small to contain it.

Luke

--
"I'm at peace with the world. I'm completely serene. I know why I
was put here and why everything exists. I am here so everybody can

Luke Plant || http://lukeplant.me.uk/