It doesn't sound like there's a lot of enthusiasm for maintaining the
windows binary installer. Might it make sense to write out a set of
manual installation instructions and scratch the windows installer? It
looks like we're copying a few files and adding some things to the
system path - nothing that a user can't do if they can get regular
Django installed. Instructions are a lot easier to maintain than a
binary installer.

If we do want to do that, I'd be willing to take a stab at writing up
the procedure.

-Paul