On Thu, Nov 11, 2010 at 12:49 AM, Jeff Enderwick
<jeff.enderw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, is anyone working on making the auth middleware friendly for
> multi-tenent systems?
> For example, username not being unique, but tenant+username being
> unique instead?
> I just thought I would check before diving in...

I'm not aware of anyone doing any work in this area at the moment.

Increasing the flexibility of contrib.auth (in particular, making the
use of alternate User models easier) is something that is on our
radar, and there have been some prototype plans floated (search the
archives for details), but to the best of my knowledge there isn't an
active effort to get this into trunk for 1.3.

Yours,
Russ Magee %-)