On Sat, Dec 4, 2010 at 8:48 PM, Greg Turner <g...@interaction.net.au> wrote:
> Hi,
> I have a patch for #11930 that in to be applied against djangoproject.com's
> base.css file. As far as I can see, base.css is not in the project
> repository. Who is the custodian of this file, and the other CSS files? Is
> there a reason it's not in the repo?

If you go back through the wiki history you'll find this [1] on the startpage:

> djangoproject.com: See the full code and templates for the Django-powered
> portions of this site (e.g., everything except the ticket system). The Python
> code is available under the BSD license, but the templates are copyrighted
> by World Online and shouldn't be copied.

I always assumed this was why the css wasn't included in the repo. But
now that that note has been deleted (4 years ago - wow, time flies...)
I don't know what the situation is. Will the community redux change
this?

[1]: http://code.djangoproject.com/wiki/WikiStart?action=diff&version=259
--
----