Fabian,

On Jan 28, 11:18 am, Fabian Büchler <fabian.buech...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
> As an addition, I think it would make sense to integrate the jQuery UI
> datepicker (maybe with a timepicker extension [1]) instead of the existing
> one, because that might resolve some problems, as with the datepicker
> opening outside of the viewport when the calendar icon is too far on the
> right side of the screen.

While your jQuery UI dependency inclusion proposal is discussed I'd
like to
focus in the specific datepicker calendar outside of viewport problem
you describe.

We fixed a related problem regarding negative vertical positions in
[1]r15143
closing ticket #11414. You seem to be proficient in JavaScript and
hopefully have
a way to reproduce the issue so if you can identify the exact problem
maybe we
can fix it in the short term. Please feel free to open a ticket with
your findings,
bonus points for a patch fixing it :)

Thanks for taking the time to help us with all those issues and
enhancements.

Regards,

--
Ramiro