On Sat, Feb 19, 2011 at 6:49 PM, Gabriel Hurley <gab...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've added a patch to ticket #14401 based on the contributions people made
> to the wiki. This is the final call for comments and review before it gets
> officially added.
> Thanks!
>     - Gabriel Hurley

I realize the docs don't generally link to specific wiki pages, but
following Russ's comment on another thread, it occurs to me that
perhaps it would make sense to point people to the "Reports" page were
they can find a number of useful trac queries to find tickets to work
on. I get the impression a number of people don't realize this page
exists then request that feature x be added to trac - only to have it
pointed out that feature y accomplishes the same thing. These requests
are often motivated by frustration that their pet ticket doesn't stand
out in trac queries - when they're just not trying the right queries.
Just a thought.

--
----