Hi! I am working on a django site for simple class (as in teachers)
management. Because the people I am targeting for this site won't
necessarily have any python or other technical skills, I want to make
it so they can enable/disable user access to apps and configure apps
via the admin interface.

Does something like this already exist for django that you guys know
of? I have written up a working initial implementation that lets you
declare different kinds of options in an app and then work with those
options via the admin interface. I wonder, if something like this
doesn't exist yet, if it would be something others might be interested
in.

Thanks!
Nico