On 16/06/11 13:34, Cal Leeming [Simplicity Media Ltd] wrote:
> Hi all,
> Could someone indicate if there is a reason for this, or if I should be
> filing a bug report?

As the changeset comment indicates, the snippet you wanted was removed
because it was an internal function that was no longer being used in
Django. Our backwards compatibility promise does not extend to
undocumented internals, so there isn't a bug here.

Regards,

Luke

--
The probability of someone watching you is proportional to the
stupidity of your action.

Luke Plant || http://lukeplant.me.uk/