On Fri, Jun 17, 2011 at 5:54 AM, Cal Leeming [Simplicity Media Ltd]
<cal.leem...@simplicitymedialtd.co.uk> wrote:
> Because I feel this is just something that should work (or be available) out
> of the box. There are plenty of other places where Django docs has included
> code snippets to give the user a heads up, and I think this is the perfect
> case for one.
>
> If anyone has any objections to this, please let me know, if not ill put in
> a ticket for consideration.

The thing is, this is a DB API snippet, not a Django snippet
specifically.  If Django were a DB API toolbox, then it might make
sense to include it in some form or other.  But it's not, so in the
interest of keeping things relatively tidy I'm a -0 on this.

Cheers,
Ian