Howdy. I'm a new developer for Django. My work is starting work using
Django 1.3, and I find I really like it as far as I've used it so far.
My web hosting service, Site5, supports Django, but it's an old
version(1.1). Is there going to be any issue with what I learn and use
in Django 1.3 when I try to make my website on my host's servers? Or
should I install a local version? Also, Site5 runs Python 2.4, should
I run a local version of 2.7 as well?

Thanks for nay help!