The form media widget should also allow an access to the direct javascript
urls (Instead of just rendering it directly) so that it can be used with
javascript
loaders (I perticularly use headjs <http://headjs.com/> which supports
parallel loading of javascripts.
But for using it I always have to write custom form methods as accessing
private
variables (._js) is reastricted.

I finally set about and added few lines to the form media widget. The patch:
https://github.com/crodjer/django/commit/8fa41950bcfe1396862a17dc5e138af35075005a

I think that django should allow an access to the media (at least js) as the
html
rendring required is not always the way the form does.

If there is a simpler way to achieve this, please suggest.