Just tracked a regression in our site to the fact that I'd added a context
processor to update the variable 'profile', and it was stomping one of our
views that had an explicit context variable 'profile'.

First of all, I find it mildly odd that the context processor takes
precedence over the variable explicitly set, but that's obviously arguable.
Would it be possible for Django to kick up some kind of warning in cases
like this, at least in debug mode?

-Mike