Hi All,

This is in regards to ticket #13614 (Back button breaks many to many
widget).  I'm hoping that bringing this up might bring some attention
to it.  This is a rather nasty bug affecting the filter horizontal
widget's use with webkit browsers.  It causes data loss and incorrect
data to be saved if the user isn't extremely careful.  Full details
and steps to reproduce are in the ticket, however briefly the issue is
if you save an object from a change form in the admin and then hit the
back button the filter horizontal widget is populated with incorrect
data.  Additionally simply navigating away from a change form and then
hitting the back button results in the filter horizontal widget not
being populated with data at all.  If the user saves after either of
these cases, the incorrect data is saved to the database.

This issue is severe enough that we've had to drop all filter
horizontal widgets from our admin interface.