There is a comment <https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/16502#comment:10>to
ticket ticket
#16502 <https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/16502> from *ptone*.  He
recommends to create two new tickets, one for get_model patch and one for
select_template patch.  In my opinion separating select_template patch is a
good idea while separating get_model patch isn't.  This is because adding
get_model method fully fixes ticket #16502.

What should I do?  If creating two new tickets as *ptone* suggests is a
right way then how to show relation between this three tickets?