Hello everybody,

I've fixed very little code in django admin (inlines.js, actions.js)
which makes it forward compatible to jQuery 1.6.

I'm willing to share it, i created a ticket
https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/17373 before i realized i was
using a different version of jQuery.

So my question is: does Django want its JS (which already depends on
jQuery) to be more jQuery-ish ? the fixes are both forward and
backward compatible.

If so, should i create another ticket to attach my patches and close #17373 ?

Sorry if I'm asking too much I'm really a newbie at contributing to
Django I don't want to learn to do things wrong

Regards

PS: i also did super minor fixes to the templates to support
Twitter-bootstrap, the result is really nice. If you want I can try to
contribute that, too.