You're right of course, James.  There's not anything django-development related
that can be done.  But there are a lot of bright minds reading this list and
most of the subscribers on this list appreciate that there's a difference
between off-topic noise and something that is actually soap-box worthy.  But
the mission is accomplished now that the word has gone out.

If you want to actually do something, get on it.  If you just want to pull out
your hair and talk about how much "you wish someone would do something" than
that's another matter.

If django needs to be hacked on to add support for decentralized domain
registration or to include some additional DNS related support that comes out
of the SOPA workarounds, I'll be the first to submit a patch.

/Climbs down from soap box.

peace,

Ryan McIntosh
Software Architect