All right. Thank for your reply. The thing I love about django is that
is compactness. You simply do need no other libraries when you build
web app. As opposite from java where you must use hundred of
frameworks to build up a web app. My idea was to integrate a stuff
needed for RPC into django to avoid usage of another lib... nothing
more...