I see that as of 1.4 `HttpRequest.raw_post_data` is being marked as
"pending deprecation", and `HttpRequest.body` has been introduced.
This still leaves us with two ways to get at the request body - `.body` and
`.read()`

If we're going to make the change of marking `raw_post_data` as deprecated,
wouldn't it make sense to only have a single interface to getting the
request body,
rather than two different interfaces which behave in subtly different ways?

For example, we could also mark '.read()' as pending deprecation, and just
have 'body' be a stream-like object.

I guess this'll fall into the "we can't do this now that we're in 1.4 beta"
category,
but wanted to mention it because it won't really be viable to change the
semantics of `.body` once 1.4 hits release,
and getting this right the first time around would be really nice.

Any thoughts?

  Tom