Although the Django tests all pass when run for the Python 3 port
under Python 3.2, I hit some problems when testing against recent
changes in the Python trunk (default branch, which will become 3.3).
Looking into these problems, I found that Django subclasses HTMLParser
and overrides parse_starttag, and in the overridden method uses an
HTMLParser attribute, tagfind, which has recently changed. The change
leads to the breakage.

As tagfind isn't marked as private, it seemed possible that it was OK
for Django to use it, so in the first instance I posted about it to
python-dev:

http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-dev/2012-April/119074.html

and raised a Python issue:

http://bugs.python.org/issue14679

>From the discussion on python-dev, it seems possible that an optimal
fix might require changes both in Python and in Django. Before
creating a ticket about this for Django, I would like to get an
opinion about this from the Django committers - so can someone please
look at this python-dev thread and/or Python issue and comment?

Thanks and regards,

Vinay Sajip