On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 11:04 AM, Sam Simmons <s...@samiconductor.com> wrote:
> For app/project templates I found the docs a little misleading when they say
> 'Any option passed to the startapp command' will be added to the context.

You' ve understood the documentation correctly. This is a feature that is
currently (and AFAICT was DOA) not fully implemented because there is code to
process and add the custom command line switches to the context but the
validation that the management commands framework performs on the command line
options isn't allowing them to pass.

Please open a ticket in our issue tracker.

Thanks.

--
Ramiro Morales