I already said cbvs are the better option however as you said some solutions
require custom views, it seems to me persistent login and registration widgets
while an anonymous user instance is present are common practice (ie coming from
à context processor) it felt repetitive to keep bending views for such à common
thing :-) Thanks for raising the bigger picture tho :-)

Op 25 mei 2012 om 08:36 heeft Florian Apolloner <f.apollo...@gmail.com> het
volgende geschreven: