Hi Michael,

I see now that most of the Django tests that are still failing seem to be
forward referencing problems. Django inserts a record to a table with a
reference to something that doesn't exists (yet). I find it a bit hard to
debug, since I've not managed to disable transactions while running the
tests (setting autocommit in the settings file as no effect) and thus can
not query the database.

Here is one stacktrace:

"""

/usr/bin/python2.7 /home/gijs/Work/django/tests/runtests.py --settings
testdjonet.settings --failfast serializers
Creating test database for alias 'default'...
created database in maintenance mode: test_djonet
taken database out of maintenance mode: test_djonet
starting database 'test_djonet'... done
........................Destroying test database for alias 'default'...
ERROR: test_forward_refs
(modeltests.serializers.tests.JsonSerializerTransactionTestCase)
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/gijs/Work/django/tests/modeltests/serializers/tests.py", line
275, in test_forward_refs
    obj.save()
  File "/home/gijs/Work/django/django/core/serializers/base.py", line 165,
in save
    models.Model.save_base(self.object, using=using, raw=True)
  File "/home/gijs/Work/django/django/db/models/base.py", line 551, in
save_base
    result = manager._insert([self], fields=fields, return_id=update_pk,
using=using, raw=raw)
  File "/home/gijs/Work/django/django/db/models/manager.py", line 203, in
_insert
    return insert_query(self.model, objs, fields, **kwargs)
  File "/home/gijs/Work/django/django/db/models/query.py", line 1576, in
insert_query
    return query.get_compiler(using=using).execute_sql(return_id)
  File "/home/gijs/Work/django/django/db/models/sql/compiler.py", line 910,
in execute_sql
    cursor.execute(sql, params)
  File
"/home/gijs/Work/monetdb/MonetDB/clients/python/monetdb/sql/cursors.py",
line 192, in execute
    block = self.connection.execute(query)
  File
"/home/gijs/Work/monetdb/MonetDB/clients/python/monetdb/sql/connections.py",
line 123, in execute
    return self.command('s' + query + ';')
  File
"/home/gijs/Work/monetdb/MonetDB/clients/python/monetdb/sql/connections.py",
line 128, in command
    return self.mapi.cmd(command)
  File "/home/gijs/Work/monetdb/MonetDB/clients/python/monetdb/mapi.py",
line 171, in cmd
    raise OperationalError(response[1:])
OperationalError: M0M29!INSERT INTO: FOREIGN KEY constraint
'serializers_article.serializers_article_author_id_fkey' violated

"""