Hi James,

Thanks for the submission. Two quick points:

 1) As we describe in our contributors guide, there's no need to post
a message to django-dev letting us know you've opened a ticket. Trac
has plenty of triggers and notifications to let people know about new
tickets, including an email feed of every ticket update that is made.

 2) We're looking to prune localflavor out of Django in the near
future -- probably for the 1.5 timeframe. When we do this, we'll be
opening up maintenance of the individual localflavor packages to the
community.

Yours,
Russ Magee %-)