Hi Mugisha Moses,

On Wednesday, January 16, 2013 3:09:46 PM UTC+1, Mugisha Moses wrote:

> http://www.joelonsoftware.com/articles/Unicode.html

While you surely wanted to be helpful, a link like this isn't really
helping to solve the problem. Given the fact that the user is on windows
and we mostly (or rather exclusively) test on Linux it's certainly possible
that Windows is doing something stupid or the locale/sys information
doesn't allow us to determine the encoding correctly and we have indeed a
bug there.

Your link (at least to me) might suggest that it's completely the fault of
the user and might be a bit discouraging to newcomers. If it's all that
clear to you please try to include a few words to accompany the link and
maybe even try to explain what he can do to fix this error.

Best regards,
Florian