On 1 March 2013 22:38, Alon Nisser <alonis...@gmail.com> wrote:

> at least from my windows exprience with Django (yes, I know this isn't a
> common use case, but still) the current django-admin.py and manage.py do
> need python preface to run right (while inside a virtualenv)

I'm not 100% sure if the Windows Python Launcher[1] works with virtualenv,
but it most likely works with venv support in Python 3.3. It should also
allow you to run Python scripts without the .py suffix

Anyways, what kind of "shell" you had in mind? Batch ? Powershell ? Bash ?.

[1]: http://blog.python.org/2011/07/python-launcher-for-windows_11.html