On Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 10:19 PM, Kevin Veroneau <kveron...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is this Epydoc error related to Epydoc or something that Django shouldn't
> have done in it's source code?

It looks perhaps like something you'd need to fix -- the message about
settings.configure() indicates that you're loading code that requires
settings, but you haven't configured them -- but it's really hard to
say.

Ultimately though I think if you want to do this it's probably going
to be on you; I'd be quite against making any changes to Django to
accommodate tools like Epydoc. I'm quite skeptical about the value
that auto-generated documentation provides, so I'm going to encourage
any effort spent on documentation to be spent writing prose, not
trying to trick a machine into writing prose.

Jacob