Thanks for all the discussion!

You convinced me that focusing on particular project and being able to
detail it - not looking for the best one in meaning of usefulness is the
key here. Also I did not take into account variable number of slots.
However I'm going to review *all* projects again and maybe I'll choose
another in order to find the one that would be easier to precise and
schedule.

I'm rather interested in joining Django community than solving particular
problem.

Big thanks again,
Damian