On 29/04/13 15:55, Daniele Procida wrote:

> Between now and then would it be possible for some very simple
> tickets to be set aside for people who will then have a chance to
> tackle some real issues at their first sprint, after the workshop?

That sounds like a great idea. I think this can be handled by assigning
yourself as the owner of the ticket, perhaps with a comment to indicate
your intention.

Of course, we cannot stop other people from working on these tickets,
but this is the best way that we have to indicate that other people
intend to work on an issue.

You could start with this query:

https://code.djangoproject.com/query?status=assigned&status=new&easy=1&stage=Accepted&desc=1&order=changetime

However, not everything marked "Easy pickings" really is. Also, you
might want to exclude things that already have patches.

Regards,

Luke

--
A woman's mind is cleaner than a man's. She changes it more often.
(Oliver Herford)

Luke Plant || http://lukeplant.me.uk/