Hi folks -

Unless there are strong objections, here's what I'm thinking for the
Django 1.6 release timeline:

Alpha: May 16
Beta: June 20
RC: Aug 1
Final: as early as Aug 8, or later if more RCs are needed.

Remember that Alpha is the deadline for "big" features, so if you've
got something sizable that you want to get into 1.6 you'll need to
have it done in a couple of weeks. If it's really awesome but you need
more than a couple weeks, I *might* be convinced to push the deadline
back just a little bit, but please speak up now.

1.6 won't be a huge release -- the new transaction management is the
biggest feature -- but I'd like to get a release out this summer. That
paves the way for work being done over the summer -- Summer of Code
and Andrew's migration work -- to land shortly after 1.6 and ship as
part of 1.7 in early in 2014.

So yeah, objections if you've got 'em, otherwise we'll roll with this.

Jacob