W dniu 21.05.2013 14:38, Russell Keith-Magee pisze:
These are all reasonable and fairly small I'd be happy to see these
added after the alpha - a ticket and patch would definitely be welcome.

I’ve created a ticket and a pull request with PATCH support for View and RedirectView (support for test client is already done):

https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/20478
https://github.com/django/django/pull/1198

I agree that leaving the rest of PUT/PATCH issues untouched for now looks like a reasonable approach.
--
Krzysiek