On 22 July 2013 10:37, Loic Bistuer <loic.bist...@sixmedia.com> wrote:

> I updated the PR to do away with the public `clone()` method.
>
> As long as we have a long-term goal for a `QuerySet.clone()` method, I'm
> happy.
>
> If we plan on changing the cloning behavior, now is effectively a bad time
> to introduce it.

No need to change existing ._clone()-behavior. Split what ._clone() does,
have ._clone() use all the new methods, .all() use the methods that it
needs, and .clone() only use the cloning bits. Or do the split and don't
add .clone() yet as it sems we're not quite in agreement. Anyway, plenty of
time to discuss before 1.7.

HM