On 30 août 2013, at 23:28, Mehran Kholdi <kholdi.meh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I propose the idea to narrow up the choices shown in list_filter, by those
> available among the "current" queryset's results.

Hi Mehran,

This idea was briefly discussed in https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/19755.

You should review the discussion over there, and you may post a link to this
thread in the ticket comments.

I don't have a strong opinion one way or another. If the majority thinks hiding
choices with no matching items is the right choice, let's do that.

--
Aymeric.