Thanks for Guidelines...I am aware about the GSoC 2014 timeline. That's why
I am starting my work upon this as early as I can do. As you mentioned , I
will try to tackle tickets and once I am familiar with the Django I will
propose the project. :)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/03ee95a1-3964-40be-a7ee-f97a19ce1b0e%40googlegroups.com.