Hi there!

> I'm working on an other solution that instead of relying on loader
> skipping relies on template skipping.

Sorry for keeping you waiting on updates for so long!

I was able to put some time into it today. Although it isn't nothing
definitive and testing, benchmarking and docs are missing, here is some actual
code for you to look at:

https://github.com/unaizalakain/django/compare/template_selfreference

You can totally ignore the testing commit. The loaders commit per se is
relatively small and the idea behind it is quite simple. As you already know,
any critic, suggestion or idea is highly appreciated ;-)

I'm going to be able to put some more effort into this tomorrow.

Best regards,

Unai Zalakain