Sorry for the typo. I meant to say that I think option A is more Pythonic than
option B.

No problem :)

I used function for possibility to support parameters filtering in future.
Maybe to add macro name validation or pattern.

I personally like the approach Marc suggested, which is introducing another URL
resolver, rather than modifying the existing one.

Very good idea too.

But will it make any overhead or problems i don’t know for now, because know
django core not soo deep for now. Use it as primary framework only for about 6
months. But backends and pipelines style is very good i think anyway.

Moayad