> This relation is not possible out of the box if we want to have highly
> customizable framework :)

But backends already have differences.
For example: only two implemented a method clear_expired
https://github.com/django/django/blob/master/django/contrib/sessions/backends/file.py#L190
https://github.com/django/django/blob/master/django/contrib/sessions/backends/db.py#L81

How such a relationship may limit customizable? btw it's maybe as option...

четверг, 19 июня 2014 г., 20:40:14 UTC+4 пользователь Alexandr Shurigin

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/848d8356-2614-4fc3-a20e-18b69786fda4%40googlegroups.com.