On Monday, August 4, 2014 11:01:14 AM UTC+2, Adam Brenecki wrote:

> What is wrong with xor+base64? Not that Vigenère cipher is complex, but we
>> have a pretty hard stance against implementing "crypto" on our own.
>>

> Nothing, really; that's probably what I would have used had FunkyBob not
> suggested the Vigenère cipher. That's a perfectly reasonable stance, and I
> can change the patch to do that if it's preferable.

Yes, please, let's keep this patch as simple as possible. Also the changes
around
https://github.com/django/django/pull/1477/files#diff-a3be722ce2831a8d11438021d44cedf1L51

need some explaining -- Why can't we return None there anymore?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/5385d8b8-fcb8-4997-ade5-b19f69b9ced6%40googlegroups.com.