Django documentation is phenomenal, leagues better than ROR's - the ability
to dial back and look at documentation for legacy version of django and
filter out the newer features is also amazing.
I decided to go the python/django route based solely on the ease of finding
exactly what I needed in the docs along with examples for everything.  It's
really some of the best framework documentation out there.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/f2af7110-27f7-4d59-a4b1-f8ed34a9f55b%40googlegroups.com.