Being the idealist I am, I hope we can find a way to rid ourselves of the pain
of cgi. I'd be more than willing to help, but my help would probably be more of
a hindrance because of the limited exposure I've had with developing wsgi.
However, I did want to register my support to those looking to change things.

Thank you for working on this.

Sent from my iPhone

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/29FFE9AA-823C-4D5F-94A7-D86537157E43%40ryanhiebert.com.