Hi Tim,

There's an open pull request <https://github.com/django/django/pull/1934>,
but it was opened over a year ago and has gone stale. Maybe you'd like to
review and update it.

You can use the patch review checklist:

https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/internals/contributing/writing-code/submitting-patches/#patch-review-checklist

If you are happy with the patch after that, please mark the ticket as
"ready for checkin" for a final review from a core developer.

Thanks!
Tim

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/c888627a-d1da-4755-ad77-055b7837c2e2%40googlegroups.com.