Hi Tim,

I can have a look, but I can't be certain about hitting any deadlines. I do
want to get that deprecation in, though...

Did you want it with a view to us being able to drop that in for tests
rather than making migrations for every test app, I presume?

Andrew

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/CAFwN1ur-%3Dnyr%3DSdbUnWo3hWkpevZycuX79kPtt53w3MdXvFGjA%40mail.gmail.com.