Hi Marten,

I think it would be helpful to motivate this with some pseudocode of
specific use cases you are aiming to solve. Have you looked into whether
there are any related third-party projects related to your ideas from which
you could draw inspiration?

Tim

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/34ebf9ed-9961-4b33-9f49-5e6a4f9c6469%40googlegroups.com.