Hi Abhishek,

I am the GSOC 2014 student who refactored the Meta API, please contact me
if you need any details on my work, or if you want to know more about
implementation and/or design of the new Meta API. You can also find me on
IRC as pirosb3.

Good luck!
Daniel

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/CAOmo0o93%2B3KwAxBNW7zOnE0AeQ0t088Q%2BP_BUip84YD2ZLJf_A%40mail.gmail.com.