All the null handling stuff has been removed from the specification and
replaced with slightly more stringent restrictions on `value_to_dict`.
There is an updated version which includes that change, plus a couple more
alterations that were discussed here and on the PR available here.
<https://github.com/django/deps/pull/12>

Thomas

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/CA%2Bm8oA_wa-CvNsKe5W_5bAWLtyHBQfTa77RDNYfg8kOfLM9kvg%40mail.gmail.com.