After searching through the documentation for a few TLS related settings, I
failed to find anything. A while later, I found them as *SSL*.

I'd like to suggest renaming settings that mention SSL to TLS, to reflect that
the former is now deprecated.

   eg: SECURE_PROXY_SSL_HEADER -> SECURE_PROXY_TLS_HEADER

This should improve the ability for new users to find these settings, and
reflect current practices (eg: that SSL has been completely deprecated in
favour of TLS).

Any opinions or complaints to this?

--
Hugo Osvaldo Barrera