Hi all,

I've had this issue reported for the second time in
django-autocomplete-light's tracker.

For the first time on Jan 16th 2014 by a user whom I thought was a
django core-dev so I didn't really bother following up on this - I beg
your pardon for that.

This has also be reported a few hours ago, I've reproduce it in a test
project, you can see the result in the screenshot:

https://github.com/jpic/double_readonly_field

(Or just runserver and play with it).

Since the description for this is a bit complicated and hard to search
("overridden field in modelform used in modeladmin which name is
returned by get_readonly_fields"), I'm asking for your guidance:

- has this already been reported ?
- is this tracked anywhere ?
- would anybody be interested in helping to fix this at the sprint ?

Thanks a heap for your feedback,

Again, sorry for not reporting this earlier,

Best regards

James (IRC: is_null)

--
http://yourlabs.org
Customer is king - Le client est roi - El cliente es rey.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/CALC3KafG19hJTx8qh5%2ByV8k165UvRyk2d7Hh%3D0tL-_tr72MZsw%40mail.gmail.com.