Hi Anders,

I think we need to make it as easy as possible for people to add back the
30-character restriction if they want, especially in the admin. Really good
documentation of what to do should be good enough I hope, but we need to
make sure it's easy and there aren't too many side-effects.

Thanks,
Collin

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/15a1d811-261f-4ca0-b8f6-8282a5de40bd%40googlegroups.com.