If we're going to introduce another setting, which I'm not super-keen on,
then let's made it exclusionary, something like MIGRATION_UNMANAGED_APPS.

Or, we could do something with the existing MIGRATION_MODULES setting, but
migrate needs that too so it might be confusing things.

Andrew

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/CAFwN1urd438wRpTG9TFgLbTx77zqFpXjv07a8i80ykXBtnyaMg%40mail.gmail.com.